The cemeteries of St. Mary/St. Stephen serve area parish families and the Catholic community. Cemetery council members represent each of the area churches. Each cemetery has available space for traditional or cremation burials.
The cemeteries offer Columbarium niches for someone interested in cremation burial. There are three Columbarium’s located at the Bell Tower and at the priest circle in St. Mary Cemetery. St. Stephen Cemetery offers a Columbarium and cremation garden located by the Mausoleum.
The cemetery office is at 1314 Greenwood Avenue,
Hamilton, Ohio. The office phone is 513.737.1600
Cemetery Hours: Gates Open: 8:00 am daily
Gates Close: At Dusk
St. Mary’s Cemetery:
4030 Pleasant Avenue, Hamilton, OH 45015
St. Stephen Cemetery:
1314 Greenwood Ave., Hamilton, OH 45011
Visit the cemeteries website at: http://stmaryststephencemeteries.com/